36 hours in Maastricht

Hey guys! As promised, here are the pictures we took in Maastricht!

For those who don’t live in NL, here’s a short intro. Maastricht is located in the southeast of the Netherlands. It’s one if the oldest cities in NL with a long history. It’s possible to visit more than one country as it’s situated close to the border of Belgium and Germany. Now we’ve only stayed in Maastricht as we really wanted to embrace slow travel.

We strolled through the streets in silence, captured shots of the beautiful city, went to a cafe, ordered some coffee and listened to the music. Geez, it felt so good! These things might look completely normal to most couples, but for us it’s something we are not able to do on a daily basis (read: #mommyanddaddyduties). Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy motherhood and I don’t regret at all, but it feels good to spend quality time with my partner from time to time. 36 hours may sound short, but it’s long enough to cherish this moment. Never take a day for granted, enjoy every single moment of your life.

Bershka teddy coat
COS turtleneck
Mango blazer
Zara skinnies
Mango booties
Mansur Gavriel bag
H&M belt
Eline Rosina earrings

February 27, 2018 / 8:10 am

Thank you so much for stopping by :) Truly appreciate it! Wishing you a lovely week ahead! xx

February 27, 2018 / 2:30 pm

Thanks Quinn! Hope you are having a lovely Tuesday! x

1. kirstenwendlandt February 27, 2018 / 3:15 pm

I’ve never heard of Maastricht before but it looks like a beautiful city to visit! And your style was totally perfect for a day of sightseeing, love the chic but comfortable look!

xox Kirsten // http://www.kirstenwendlandt.com

February 28, 2018 / 3:37 pm

It is! Maastricht is such a beautiful city :) Thanks for stopping by :) xx

2. Emily February 27, 2018 / 5:52 pm

Love these photos – looks like such an incredible city to visit! Also, you’re rockin’ that outfit! Love it!

-Emily | http://www.East91Blog.com

3. Chanel February 28, 2018 / 2:57 am

You look so lovely Vivian! I love the layers of coat! I love the Mansur Gavriel bag too. I have been wanting an elegant bag for what seems like a loong time now. Can’t decide if I should get it though!

x,
    S | Je M’appelle Chanel

February 28, 2018 / 3:42 pm

Thanks girl! This MG bag is one of my favourite bags :) It’s such a classic piece and I can fit all my essentials in it! I would highly recommend it ;) xx

4. Nancy February 28, 2018 / 4:00 am

Maastricht looks gorgeous! Glad you enjoyed your time out there and it’s great that you made the most out of the trip. I agree with you about cherishing the moment. Love your outfit!

exquisitely.me

February 28, 2018 / 3:44 pm

Thank you Nancy! Yes, Maastricht is such a beautiful city to visit! Hope you’re having a lovely week :) xx

March 2, 2018 / 2:07 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by, Graciella! Truly appreciate it! x

5. Miki (@mikialamode) February 28, 2018 / 9:48 pm

You found the prettiest streets! This city looks so beautiful. I have never been but when definitely love to visit. Your outfit is so chic! Looking gorgeous! Have a wonderful week.

xo,
    Miki

March 2, 2018 / 2:06 pm

Thank you Miki! It’s worth a visit! :) Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead! x

6. Carmen Jenny March 1, 2018 / 9:55 am

hahah that’s so funny! I just read another post about Maastricht before I visited yours – maybe it’s a sign that I really have to go there! I absolutely adore your pictures and you actually made me wanna go to this city so badly. Of course, your outfit is on point as ALWAYS!
    xx, Carmen – http://carmitive.com

March 2, 2018 / 2:05 pm

Thank you Carmen! Haha I think it’s a sign indeed! Trust me, it’s worth a visit :) Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead! x

March 2, 2018 / 2:04 pm

It is worth a visit! Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead! x

March 2, 2018 / 2:03 pm