A gingham love affair

Happy Wednesday!

Checked patterns. Blue/white, red/white. Picnic tablecloth. These are the first things that pop into my mind when I hear the term ‘gingham’.

I’ve never been a fan of gingham even though this trend has been around for awhile. It looks so stylish on other people, but I just wasn’t into it — until now.  I instantly fell in love when I saw this gingham bell sleeved top. It’s such a statement piece! Definitely not a picnic tablecloth.

When it comes to my wardrobe, it has changed after my pregnancy. I noticed that I like to add more prints and colours to my wardrobe (I blame the hormones!). Check patterns became one of my favourite prints.

Would you try the gingham trend?

Zara top
Bershka trousers
H&M leggings
Céline Trotteur bag

Manfield loafers
Céline sunglasses

1. Milena ☁️ July 20, 2017 / 6:54 pm

This is such a chic outfit! Gingham is lovely for summer and you’ve made it look really classy with the billowing sleeves and black additions to the outfit – perfect styling! <3

x

2. Kim July 21, 2017 / 1:29 am

Honestly, I love gingham! I have one gingham shirt that gets worn at least once a week haha. I should probably lay off the gingham, but it’s so cute!

Kim
    Simply Lovebirds

3. Jessica July 21, 2017 / 5:19 am

I do have a love affair with gingham too! Especially with this top – so gorgeous!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

• Vivian Tse July 31, 2017 / 9:59 am

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great start to your week :) xo

• Vivian Tse July 31, 2017 / 10:26 am

Thanks so much, Kris! Have a great start to your week! :) xo

4. Sanne July 21, 2017 / 2:04 pm

Yes! I’ve actually been trying it out when it was around and I was in high school. I remember I had Gingham pants. Don’t think I would go for pants this time, but a shirt like yours, or maybe a bikini? Btw. you look gorgeous Viv!

• Vivian Tse July 31, 2017 / 10:33 am

Hey Sanne! Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend! As always, thanks for your comment! So sweet! :D A gingham bikini isn’t a bad idea! I’m sure you will look great in it! :) Have a great start to your week! xo

• Vivian Tse July 31, 2017 / 12:17 pm

Haha me too :) Have a great start to your week! xo

• Vivian Tse July 31, 2017 / 12:19 pm

Hahahha I know right! There must be something wrong with me! Last weekend I bought a floral top and a PINK sweater! My friend was like whatttt?? YOU and colours? So funny! Anyway, hope everything is well with you! Have a great start to your week :) xo

5. Vanessa July 21, 2017 / 6:48 pm

I am loving the gingham trend so much! I especially love how your top incorporates the gingham trend AND the bell sleeve trend! It’s adorable!

xoxo,