Parisian corner

Happy Wednesday!

I haven’t been to Paris since 2015. Can’t believe it was already two years ago! Back then, I promised myself to visit Paris every year at least once. Too bad I couldn’t keep this promise to myself.

Speaking of Pareee, I miss the fresh smell of bread especially the Japanese melon bread ones from Aki Boulanger. I miss wandering through crowded streets and finding hidden gems. I miss macaron shops which you can spot at each corner and along every street. I miss putting on my sunnies while having an afternoon tea at an outdoor café (it makes me feel like oh so Parisian!).

Before you ask, no, I’m not in Paris..But this place in Amsterdam does remind me a bit of the City of Love. Well, sort of.

Mango duster
Mango blouse
H&M leggings
Céline Trotteur bag

Nike Air Huarache Run sneakers
Daniel Wellington watch

• Vivian Tse July 20, 2017 / 11:37 am

I know right! Would love to visit Paris again :) Thanks for stopping by! Hope you’re having an amazing week so far xoxo

1. Saida - She talks Glam July 12, 2017 / 8:46 pm

Paris is such a magical city, particularly if you know it well! Loving this super chic outfit, Vivian, that duster is perfect for these not-so-hot days we are having in England :)

Saida | She talks Glam

• Vivian Tse July 20, 2017 / 11:44 am

Thanks so much Saida! We are currently having a heat wave here! Hopefully the weather is ok in the UK :) Have a great day! xo

2. Dimito Michiyo July 13, 2017 / 10:58 am

Babe, I absolutely love your writing style and how perfectly you lay your thoughts out! The shots are just perfect touch to captivate readers like myself!!! You have such a dramatic flare which excites me while reading… Could totally hear you saying them loud!

Wish you had BLOGLOVIN, would love to follow you there

X❤X❤,
    Dimito Michiyo

• Vivian Tse July 20, 2017 / 11:56 am

Hi Dimito, thank you so much for your kind words…so sweet of you! Truly appreciate it :) Too bad I don’t have Bloglovin’, but you can follow me through other social media channels :) Once again, thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you are having an amazing week so far xoxo

• Vivian Tse July 20, 2017 / 12:03 pm

Thanks Heidi! Hope everything is well with you and Teo! Have a great day :) xo

3. Rina July 14, 2017 / 9:58 pm

I love your minimalist take on this Parisian chic outfit! The pop of blue really adds to the overall look too! Hope you have a good weekend ahead!

xoxo
    Rina Samantha

• Vivian Tse July 20, 2017 / 12:06 pm

Hi Rina, thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you are having an amazing week so far :) xoxo

4. Sanne July 16, 2017 / 11:30 pm

You look très chic! I haven’t been to Paris for almost 10 years. Don’t know why as it’s such an amazing city. Really have to go back, and eat macarons in the sun:)

• Vivian Tse July 20, 2017 / 12:09 pm

Thanks Sanne! Hahaha I don’t blame you! I believe New York is also an amazing place to visit every year :) Hope you are having an amazing week! xo

5. alex dainel July 24, 2017 / 12:44 pm

Look perfect in that long coat .
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

• Vivian Tse July 31, 2017 / 9:32 pm

Thank you so much Kris! Have a great week!