Happy 3 month anniversary!

Happy Tuesday!

I can’t believe it’s already been three months since Wai and I got married! Time flies when you’re having fun! In order to celebrate our 3 month anniversary, we thought it would be fun to share our wedding pictures with you! Hope you’ll like them as much as we do!

vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-220
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-224    vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-222
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-274
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-260
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-246  vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-433
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-247
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-351
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-320
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-335
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-467
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-283     vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-277vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-358
vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-403   vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-25vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-468vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-474

vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-251    vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-258vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-357vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-353vivianwai-lunweddingfamilyphotosbychymomorephotography-15vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-28

vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-27-1 vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-154vivianwai-lunweddingfamilyphotosbychymomorephotography-4vivianwai-lunweddingbychymomorephotography-205

Credits
Photography by Chymo & More
Hair & makeup by Dao Dao
Wedding cake design by my dearest baby sis Ling
Wedding bouquet & floral design by Cindy Po Kin Cheung

1. Colovibes December 6, 2016 / 2:53 pm

OMG!!!!! The pictures are beautiful, the place was perfect and you look so radiant and gorgeous!!!!! And that second red dress looks so great on you. Definitively you should wear more these kind of colors!!! ;) Really really love this post!! And happy 3 months anniversary!!!
    Xo

• Vivian Tse December 6, 2016 / 3:15 pm

Awww Heidi, you really make me blush! Thanks so much for your lovely compliment! Haha red is not really my cup of tea (except for the red lips hehehe)..but I would consider that, thanks gorgeous! That red “gown” is actually a traditional Chinese one. Most Chinese women would wear red during their wedding :) Hope you’re having an amazing week so far! xo

• Colovibes December 6, 2016 / 3:25 pm

Well, I really love red on you!! 😉

2. Emily December 6, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Oh my! What a gorgeous place to get married. The both of you look so amazing too. Where is this place?! It reminds me of a palace. :) Happy three months to you both!

-Emily http://www.coatandcoffee.com

• Vivian Tse December 14, 2016 / 11:40 am

Thanks Emily! This place is based in the Netherlands :) I immediately fell in love with this venue, it looked like it belonged to a fairy tale!

3. Lauren December 7, 2016 / 12:07 am

These photos are amazing! You are such a stunning bride and that wedding venue is gorgeous! Wishing you both the best of luck!!

Lauren

• Vivian Tse December 14, 2016 / 11:41 am

Thank you so much Lauren! Hope you’re having an amazing week :) xo

4. Lena December 7, 2016 / 2:58 am

This is so lovely Vivian! Happy 3 months anniversary! The pictures are so beautiful, so well complementing the beautiful bride and handsome groom! Love how you had an all white wedding gown and a traditional dress :). Wishing more amazing years to come for the lovely newlyweds! – Lena

• Vivian Tse December 14, 2016 / 11:42 am

Thanks so much Lena! It means the world to me! :) Hope you’re having an amazing week :) xo

5. stylewich December 7, 2016 / 5:33 am

Vivian! Wow, these are beautiful photos. You were a stunning bride and both of you look so happy! Congrats on celebrating 3 months. I hope you are having the best time. I loved that quiet time right after we got married and before we had kids. You guys are so lovely together!

Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

• Vivian Tse December 14, 2016 / 11:49 am

Hi Liz! I’ve missed you! Thanks so much for your warm wishes! You really make us blush :) I hope you are having a lovely week so far!

• Vivian Tse December 14, 2016 / 11:50 am

Thanks so much for stopping by! Much appreciated :) xo

6. Doreen's Style Diary December 10, 2016 / 2:00 am

Welcome back Vivian! I missed your blog posts. Happy 3 months anniversary! Your wedding photos are beautiful. You looked stunning.

• Vivian Tse December 14, 2016 / 11:51 am

Thanks so much Doreen! Missed you too! Hope you are having an amazing week so far :) xo

7. Tamara December 12, 2016 / 7:09 pm

Happy anniversary for you too! You look absolutely gorgeous and the photos are stunning!

XoXo,

Tamara – LoveofMode.com

• Vivian Tse December 14, 2016 / 11:52 am

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, Tamara! Truly appreciate it :) xo

8. jencabildo December 12, 2016 / 10:12 pm

I simply LOVE wedding pictures! Everything about yours was stunning, the decoration, the cake, the bridesmaids, so perfect. Congratulations for your anniversary! ♥

• Vivian Tse December 14, 2016 / 11:53 am

Thank you so much Jenca! That’s so sweet of you :) Hope you’re having an amazing week! xo

9. Stella Asteria December 13, 2016 / 6:40 pm

Happy 3 months anniversary my dear! Oh you where such a beautiful bride! Love your dress and also the traditional one! Amazing photos and such chic and minimal settings, I really like it and I am inspired for my upcoming wedding! Wish you many years of love and happiness! <3
    Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Stella

• Vivian Tse December 14, 2016 / 11:57 am

Hi Stella, thanks so much for your warm wishes! I truly appreciate it :) Oh howw exciting! Congrats! Can’t wait to see you in a wedding dress! :) xo

10. Theoni December 15, 2016 / 10:28 am

AAww you both look so adorable together!! Love the shots, everything looks like a fairytale! Happy Anniversary Vivian! Wishing you all the best!
    xx Theoni

• Vivian Tse December 20, 2016 / 3:29 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by!

11. Eva December 20, 2016 / 6:34 pm

Happy 3 months Anniversary Vivian!!! And girl, from the photos I can see you are one happy girl, right?? I love love your wedding photos and everything is picture perfect. And hey you look gorgeous in that red gown. Once again wishing you lots of love & laughter in your married life <3

xoxo Eva | http://www.evakindles.com