DIY personalized wedding hangers

Hi there!

Hangers002

I’ll keep it short as the hay fever hits me really badly now.. There’s nothing more personal than receiving a hanger with your name on it. So today I’d like to share another wedding DIY tutorial with you. It’s super easy, fun, and it won’t cost you a dime.

Supplies

• wooden hangers
• permanent marker
• pencil
• paper craft flowers (with wire, optional)
• alphabet stencil

Hangers012

Place the template on the wooden hanger. Use a pencil to outline the letters.

Hangers000

Then, use a marker to trace over the letters.

Hangers011

Hangers014

Hangers009

Now wrap the wire of the flower around the hanger. Make sure the flowers are tightly secured.

And you’re done!

Hangers007

Hangers002

I hope you’ll like it! Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Until next time :)

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 10:09 am

Thank you so much Isidora!

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 10:09 am

Thank you so much for stopping by! Truly appreciate it :) xoxo

1. Viviene Kok April 13, 2016 / 11:23 pm

Not getting married anytime soon, really, not soon. Hahahaha! These hangers are beautiful! Love the touch of peach flowers :)

Happy Thursday Vivian x

Real Life Nerd

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 10:13 am

Hi Viv! I’m sorry for my late reply! Things are getting quite busy here…but thanks for your lovely comment :) Glad you liked the hangers! xoxo

2. Eva April 14, 2016 / 12:42 am

This is a simple & brilliant idea. I so much love your diys related to your wedding. Keep it coming girl :)

xoxo Eva | http://www.evakindles.com

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 10:15 am

Hi Eva, thanks for you lovely comment and so sorry for my late reply! Things are getting quite busy here…but I hope I can provide more DIY wedding tutorials for you in the future :) xoxo

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 10:19 am

Thanks Samantha! You just made my day! :) Hope you are having an amazing week! xoxo

3. DAILY SUIT April 14, 2016 / 9:56 am

Such a cute idea. Two of my best friends getting married this summer. Thanks for sharing.

Kisses from Berlin
    Valentina | DAILY SUIT

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 10:19 am

How sweet! And congratulations! :) Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having an amazing week! xoxo

4. Colovibes April 14, 2016 / 10:06 am

You are so creative!! I’m looking forward to see all the beautiful things you will do for your wedding, you never stop to amaze me!! Love this hangers!!
    Xo

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 10:21 am

Thanks Heidi and so sorry for my late reply! Things are getting quite busy here…but I’ll try my best to stay in the blogosphere! xoxo

5. WhatWouldVWear April 14, 2016 / 1:05 pm

I swear you are so creative, V! Wish you’d live in the States, we would make an awesome team! Love the idea!! I will probably make some myself, but with my initials instead! Love you!!
    xoxo, Vanessa

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 11:45 am

Thanks V! You’re so sweet! Haha I agree, we would make a great team and living in the States would be a dream come true! :) Hope you are having an amazing week! xoxo

6. Yulia April 15, 2016 / 2:20 am

Vivian, these look so pretty. Why am I not among your bridesmaids, lol? I’d love to have such a talented girlfriend in my life:) Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this tutorial. I’ve done the wedding already, but I think it would be fun to have some nice hangers in my closet:) So I’ll definitely try it. And I hope you are feeling better by now!

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 11:48 am

Thank you so much Yulia :) Wish we lived closer, would love to have you as my bridesmaid! :) I’m feeling much better now, I finally have some hay fever meds :) Thank you for asking and I hope you are having an amazing week :) xoxo

7. Mitzie Mee April 17, 2016 / 2:23 pm

What a great idea! The hangers look very romantic and perfect for the wedding. I wish all my hangers looked like that (of course not with my name on each of them, but with the pretty roses:):))

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 11:52 am

Hi Mitz and sorry for my late reply! Things are getting quite busy here…but as always, thanks for your comment! You always know how to make me feel special, thank you for that :) And yes, you can make these hangers too (with or without your initials), I think they will look amazing in your closet :) Hope you are having an amazing week! xoxo

8. stylewich April 19, 2016 / 10:50 pm

these are sooo cute and sweet! i hope wedding planning is going well (and you are having fun with it!).

Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

• Vivian April 21, 2016 / 11:54 am

Thanks for your comment Liz! Wedding planning is stressful but exciting at the same time :) Thanks for asking! Hope you are having an amazing week! xoxo