Sheung Wan III — best coffee in town

Hi there!

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-53

If you are traveling in Hong Kong and you want to find some good coffee shops, you should definitely go to Lof10 (辦館).  Sophia took me to this place which I might not have discovered. Lof10 is seriously a hidden gem, but it’s definitely one of the better coffee hotspots in Hong Kong. It’s the perfect place to relax, get some work done (in peace!) or simply have a coffee or chat with friends.

I don’t consider myself a serious coffee lover as I only drink coffee with a lot of milk. However, I’m pretty obsessed with latte art. I could stare at my latte all day without getting bored. I’m even considering taking a latte art workshop someday… Anyway, so I ordered a coffee latte that day. I have to admit it was a bit pricey, but definitely worth a try since it tasted amazingly good! My latte was almost too beautiful to drink and since I didn’t want to ruin the pretty latte art in the first place, Sophia took a few shots of my coffee before I killed it.

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-56

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-44

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-48

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-49

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-51

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-38

Lof10Sophiaxvivian

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-65

photographed by Sophia Kwan

How to get there:

Lof10

Lof10 is located in a beautiful quiet street in Sheung Wan (just below the Museum of Medical Sciences).

add: Flat B, 1 U Lam Terrace, Sheung Wan (11 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR station (上環站), exit A2 via Cleverly street (急庇利街) and Ladder street (樓梯街).

If you like latte art as much as I do, you might like these places as well:

I. Cafe R&C

If it’s not too busy, the staff can draw any cartoon character on your coffee that you request. Head over to my instagram page and find out what cartoon character my friend and I have chosen.

II. Allegretto

It takes about 25-30 min in order to get a 3D coffee, but it’s definitely worth the wait! Get ready to scream ohhh and ahhh once you see the beautiful 3D coffee art. Head over to my instagram page and find out how it looks like.

III. Holly Brown

HB’s coffee is good, but their so called fried ice-cream (炒雪糕) is even better! Head over to my instagram page and find out what flavour I have chosen).

This is not a sponsored post. All content and opinions are my own.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! I hope you enjoyed it :) Until next time!

• Vivian March 24, 2016 / 3:24 pm

Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Easter :) xoxo

1. stylewich March 23, 2016 / 11:34 pm

Looks like the cutest place for coffee and I love your gorgeous photos. You have the prettiest smile Vivian!

Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

• Vivian March 24, 2016 / 3:25 pm

Thanks Liz! Wish I could take these pictures myself with our crappy camera haha! :p Happy Easter!

• Vivian March 24, 2016 / 3:25 pm

Thanks so much for stopping by, Marie! :) Happy Easter! xoxo

• whatiwearinlondon March 24, 2016 / 4:31 pm

Happy Easter ! :)

• Vivian March 24, 2016 / 3:26 pm

Awww you’re making me blush! Thanks so much for stopping by, Carina! :) Happy Easter! xoxo

2. Eva March 24, 2016 / 3:14 pm

This place do looks like a nice place to have coffee. I love your Sheung Wan series! The pics are different from earlier posts & i love this style <3

xoxo Eva | http://www.evakindles.com

• Vivian March 24, 2016 / 3:36 pm

Thanks so much for your kind words, Eva! Glad you liked this mini series! To be honest, I’m tired of seeing myself in the same outfit over and over again:P Happy Easter! xoxo

3. annie lee March 24, 2016 / 4:36 pm

coffee is ALWAYS a good idea! and yes, i probably could stare at beautiful latte art all day if i could too lol. i actually got a barista certification when i had couple of months to kill in korea and creating latte art was the best part! it’s so much fun :)

• Vivian March 24, 2016 / 5:04 pm

No way!! That’s awesome!! Please teach me how to create beautiful latte art :) Would love to try it myself hehe..Happy Easter Annie! Xoxo

4. Kia / KTS March 24, 2016 / 5:04 pm

Vivian I truly think you’re trying to turn me into a coffee drinker with this post lol. I am so loving how it looks and I’d probably try it. I am so loving this post girl. And thank you so much for the wonderful words you left on my blog… I truly appreciate you. xox

Kia / KTS

• Vivian March 24, 2016 / 5:48 pm

Hey K! I’m glad you’re back and I hope you’re feeling better now! Let me know once you’ve tried your first cup of coffee :) I’m sur you’re gonna love it! Happy Easter xoxo

• Kia / KTS March 24, 2016 / 6:09 pm

Happy Easter to you and your family as well Vivian :). I don’t know when I will try coffee but if I do I will let you know girl :).

• Vivian March 24, 2016 / 5:45 pm

It surely was! Happy Easter gorgeous! :)

• Vivian March 30, 2016 / 11:53 am

Thank you so much! xoxo

• Vivian March 30, 2016 / 11:59 am

Thank you so much for stopping by, truly appreciate it! xoxo

• Vivian March 30, 2016 / 12:17 pm

Thanks Heidi! Hhaha I know exactly what you mean! The scent of fresh coffee beans make me wanna drink more haha! Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend :) xoxo

• Vivian March 30, 2016 / 12:17 pm

Thanks so much Caro! xoxo

5. WhatWouldVWear March 25, 2016 / 2:46 pm

Vivian, these images are so fabulous! I have to visit Hong Kong one day for sure! I’m hall Filipino and my mother-in-law is from Hong Kong actually! We do a plan trip to Asia by next year and I hope Hong Kong is on the list! The coffee looks super yummy, and you are just the cutest, V! Love your smile, always! Enjoy your travels!
    Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!!

xoxo, Vanessa

• Vivian March 30, 2016 / 12:44 pm

Hi V! Wow, didn’t know you’re half Asian and good to hear that your mother-in-law is from Hong Kong! I think you will love Hong Kong V! :) You’ll never get bored there! :) Have a great day :) xoxo

• Vivian March 30, 2016 / 1:33 pm

Thanks so much for stopping by, Carmen! Truly appreciate it :) Have a great day! xoxo

6. Mitzie Mee March 26, 2016 / 2:19 pm

Ha ha, I’m the same when it comes to coffee. I need a lot of milk, and some caramel syrup on top also doesn’t hurt:):) Latte art is so fascinating. I still don’t get how they can make all these beautiful decorations just from foamy milk.

• Vivian March 30, 2016 / 1:36 pm

Hahaha wow, we even have the same thoughts about coffee! Are you my long lost sister? :p Haha!

• Vivian March 30, 2016 / 2:55 pm

Thank you so much Len!! xoxo