Sheung Wan II — it’s all in the details

Hi everyone!

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-26

As promised, here’s the second set of our photos. I did wear the exact same outfit as before because the intension was to create different kind of “effects” (by using the same items).

Can you see the difference between part one and two?

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-95

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-89

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-82

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-94

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-98

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-72

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-75

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-96photographed by Sophia Kwan, edited by me

// wearing //

leather jacket: Mango (old, but find similar styles here) |turtleneck sweater: Primark | top: Zara | culottes: unknown local brand in HKG |kicks: Adidas | bag: Furla

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! Until next time!

• Vivian March 14, 2016 / 2:26 pm

Thanks so much Kristina! Have a great start to your week :) xoxo

• Vivian March 14, 2016 / 2:31 pm

Haha thanks M! I knew you would love them! :) Have a great start to your week :) xoxo

1. annie lee March 14, 2016 / 10:28 am

hehee you look so pretty here vivian! i love the film effects of your photos xo

• Vivian March 14, 2016 / 2:32 pm

Awww thanks so much Annie! You’re so sweet! Glad you could see the differences! Have a great start to your week :) xoxo

2. Viviene Kok March 14, 2016 / 2:38 pm

Love this outfit Viv!! Great style, Always love the good mixture of feminine and a touch of masculine x

Happy Monday darling!

Real Life Nerd

• Vivian March 21, 2016 / 4:43 pm

Thanks so much Viv! I hope you have a great start to your week :) xoxo

• Vivian March 21, 2016 / 4:43 pm

Thank you so much Jane! Have a great start to your week :) xoxo

3. Colovibes March 15, 2016 / 12:20 am

Perfect look!! This weekend I also wore culottes with my Stan Smith… next week you’ll see the look so as you can imagine love this look!!!!
    XoXo

• Vivian March 21, 2016 / 4:44 pm

Thanks Heidi! Oohhh I can’t wait!!

• Vivian March 21, 2016 / 4:46 pm

I’m doing good, thanks for asking V :) As always, thanks so much for your lovely comment! Love you! xoxo

4. Eva March 15, 2016 / 5:33 pm

Love the combination of the culottes & the white kicks. Great styling with the black top over the turtleneck sweater. Great job girl! Have a great week :)

xoxo Eva | http://www.evakindles.com

• Vivian March 21, 2016 / 4:46 pm

Thanks Eva! Have a great start to your week :) xoxo

5. Mitzie Mee March 16, 2016 / 7:46 pm

I wasn’t able to spot any differences in the outfits, but the photos definitely look different. I’m not sure how to pinpoint it, but the photos in the first post had this delicate, very feminine touch, whereas the photos in this post has a more urban, street-style vibe to them. You look gorgeous in all of them:)

• Vivian March 21, 2016 / 4:49 pm

Thanks Mitz! Haha you’re right. These photos do have the urban street stye vibe and I’ll be sharing the final part of the mini series this week, FINALLY! To be honest, I’m getting pretty tired of seeing myself in the same outfit over and over again :p I hope you have a great start to your week! xoxo

• Vivian March 21, 2016 / 4:49 pm

That’s very sweet of you, thanks so much Doreen! Hope you have a great start to your week :) xoxo

6. Yulia March 20, 2016 / 12:51 am

Loving these photos and your outfit so much! I have a very similar pair of culottes, and I just realized I completely forgot about them. I now have an idea on how to wear them again in spring:) Thanks so much for sharing, Vivian!

• Vivian March 21, 2016 / 4:50 pm

You’re welcome Yulia! I’m glad to be of assistance :) I can’t wait how you rock those grey culottes! :) xoxo

7. banglesandbungalows March 20, 2016 / 2:40 am

Love the mix of leather and wool. I always think to pair it with denim or black. But grey is a great option. Coincidentally, I did just that in my last outfit post. Great minds ;)

xx Yasmin

• Vivian March 21, 2016 / 4:51 pm

Thanks Yasmin! You’re so sweet! Can’t wait to read your post :) Have a great start to your week! xoxo

8. No Rule, Just Style March 23, 2016 / 3:25 am

I’m still loving this look (contemplating getting culottes)! There’s definitely a difference between the two posts. The first post reminds me of myself flipping through the pages of my favorite fashion magazine. It has a vintage appeal. This post has a rawer feel to it. Something I would view online…more current. Both great pictures, but a different vibe from each.

A| https://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/

• Vivian March 24, 2016 / 10:21 am

Happy Thursday Abrielle! Thank you for always making me smile :) Wish you a Happy Easter! xoxo

9. Sophie March 26, 2016 / 11:17 pm

Possibly one of my favorite looks! The grey culottes look amazing and I love the layering of the simple cami with a turtleneck underneath (I have been doing it all winter long)!

Sophie xx