Sheung Wan I — Sophia Kwan x Vivian

Hi everyone!

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-7

First of all, thank you so much for your all your sweet comments on my previous post.

We are thrilled, overwhelmed and super excited for this new chapter in our life! The wedding preps keep us busy and tired, but we are un-stop-pable! :)

Anyway, let’s talk about something else today.
As you’ve probably noticed already, these outfit pictures are a bit different than our usual shots. Let’s meet my friend, Sophia Kwan. Sophia is an amazingly talented, laid back person and she works as a wedding photographer in Hong Kong. I met her through our prewedding photo shoot (pics coming soon). We clicked immediately as we share a lot in common — we both love photography, fashion and blogging.  As Wai had to leave Hong Kong earlier because of work, Sophia came up with the idea to be my ootd photographer for a day.

We had so much fun during this shoot and I absolutely love working with her. Sophia knew exactly what I wanted. As she took a lot of pictures at multiple locations, I decided to divide them into three parts. Here’s part one :)

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-3

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-1

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-13

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-15

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-18

vivian-sophia-kwan-photography-22

photographed by Sophia Kwan

// wearing //

leather jacket: Mango (old, but find similar styles here) |turtleneck sweater: Primark | top: Zara | culottes: unknown local brand in HKG |kicks: Adidas | bag: Furla

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! Until next time!

1. Yulia March 2, 2016 / 4:58 am

Vivian, I am loving this look so much! Actually, I have similar cropped wide-leg pants in grey, but it’s been a while since I last wore them. You styled them perfectly. I like the idea of a black top underneath a leather jacket and Adidas sneakers, of course. Congrats to you and Wai again :) I am sure your wedding is going to be like a true fairytale.

Yuliannova

• vivian | t w o w a r d March 2, 2016 / 2:59 pm

Hi Yulia, you can’t see it, but I’m blushing here :) Thank you so much for your lovely comment, you always know how to make me feel special. Thank you gorgeous! xoxo

2. Colovibes March 2, 2016 / 10:55 am

Love your look and the pictures!! The culottes look great with the Stan Smith!! You look awsome!!!! I kind of like to try that kind of look but I’m not sure if it will look good on me! :/ BTW!! Can’t wait to see your prewedding pics!!
    Xo

• Vivian March 2, 2016 / 3:14 pm

Thanks Heidi! You’re the sweetest! Always brighten up my day :) No worries, I’m pretty sure you can pull off this look too! Hope you are having an amazing week so far :) xoxo

• Vivian March 2, 2016 / 3:31 pm

Thanks Kristina! You’re the sweetest! :) xoxo

• Vivian March 9, 2016 / 11:10 am

Thanks so much Chiara! Hope you are having an amazing week so far :) xoxo

• Vivian March 9, 2016 / 11:12 am

Thanks Asa! :) Glad you liked it! xoxo

3. Ela (@WunderBliss) March 3, 2016 / 9:22 am

Vivian I’m loving these photos and ur entire outfit! I’ve been looking for the perfect culottes lately and really love that you dressed urs down with a pair of sneakers! Perfectly styled, as always! Hope ur having an awesome week so far

• Vivian March 9, 2016 / 11:12 am

Awww you’re making me blush, Ela! Thanks so much for your lovely comment :) Happy Wednesday! xoxo

• Vivian March 9, 2016 / 11:13 am

Thanks so much Diana! xoxo

4. Mitzie Mee March 5, 2016 / 6:28 am

That’s some really amazing photos. I like that you’ve paired your grey culottes with white sneakers, looks so stylish and comfortable:) Looking forward to see the photos from the other places:)

• Vivian March 9, 2016 / 11:14 am

Awww thanks Mitz! I’m loving these outfit photos too! I love how Sophia captured these, everything in this picture looks so soft and natural! Hope you are having an amazing week so far :) xoxo

• Vivian March 9, 2016 / 11:26 am

Thanks lovely!! Hope you are having an amazing week so far :)

5. No Rule, Just Style March 23, 2016 / 2:41 am

I am loving this combination!! You’ve pulled this look off flawlessly! Casual meets chic…always a great combo!!! Glad you were able to find a photographer (besides your talented soon-to-be hubby) that “gets” you! Can’t wait for the pre-wedding pics!! Have a wonderful week my dear!

A| https://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/