Twinning

Hi there! We’re doing something different today!

side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by the heart.

Meet my baby sis, Ling! :) Ling is three years younger than me, but we often got mistaken for twins. We often hear things like “you guys are twins right? Say WHAT? Really??? No way….but you two look so much alike!” We, in fact, don’t think we look alike at all.  My face is much bigger than hers . Plus, I’m a morning person, she’s definitely a night owl. I arrive on time (well, mostly hehe..), Ling is always chronically 10-20 minutes late. I’d like to keep my things neat and tidy, she’s a errrrr….. :) I’m a chicken, she’s brave. She likes to dye her hair, I’d like to keep it natural. I like red lippies, she likes nude ones. I love wearing (pointed toe) flats, she likes sneakers and so on. Nevertheless, Ling is my soulmate and I couldn’t have wished for a better sissy.

Last weekend, Ling came up with a super cute idea. As many people mix us up all the time, she thought it might be fun to do a photoshoot together so people could spot the differences. We had so much fun during the shoot, it was hard not to laugh!

Our twinning look is completely styled by Ling as she loves wearing super oversized sweaters and skinnies. Hope you’ll like today’s look! Oh and tell me, are you able to spot the differences? :)

004

007

006

005

002

Twinning

sweaters, skinnies: Primark (old) | Ling’s shoes: Primark | shoes: manfield

Photographed by JJC

On a side note, we would like to give JJC a big thumbs up for taking these pictures! He has never done this before, but the results came out pretty well! :) Thank you, JJC!

Thank you for taking the time to read our post! Until next time!

Love,

Let’s keep in touch!

instagram-32pinterest-32

instagram-32wordpress-32

1. chloecashmere October 6, 2015 / 8:35 pm

Cute outfits! Love the lipstick color (left) x

2. Mitzie Mee October 6, 2015 / 11:38 pm

I love your outfits, and I love those photos! You really look so much alike! Ling is like a Viv with a nude lipstick! So great that you have a super-sis like that. I feel the same way about my sister, and even though we don’t look alike, nothing could tear us apart:)

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 7, 2015 / 6:34 pm

Yay to the both of us Mitz! We’ve got the best sisters ever! I’m pretty sure Trine is a super sis! :D Actually we have three girls in the family, I’m the middle sister of the three of us (Deborah,Vivian&Ling) and I think I look more like Deborah:)

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 7, 2015 / 6:35 pm

Haha thanks D! I’ll take that as a compliment! ;) Enjoy the rest of your week! Xo

3. Jasmine October 7, 2015 / 5:07 am

Oh my goodness you two are absolutely adorable!!! You guys do look so alike and both so pretty! Love love love both outfits! If I had a sister, I would totally do this with her too!

be the plebeian

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 7, 2015 / 6:38 pm

Hahahaha thanks for the lovely words, Jasmine! We often hear that haha, but it’s totally ok :) We find it kind of funny! It makes me feel & look younger hehe..Have a great day babe! Xo

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 7, 2015 / 6:40 pm

Thanks so much April! Glad you liked it! It’s Vivian actually:) Have a great day!

4. Kia / The House of KTS October 7, 2015 / 6:00 pm

Oh my goodness, you both look so much alike. There’s nothing like a sisterly bond. My sister is 10 years older then me and we are still close as ever. Don’t know how that happened, but I’m glad it’s that way. I just loved this post Viv.

Kia / KTS

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 7, 2015 / 6:51 pm

Hahaa thanks K! You’re so sweet! We have three girls in the family, I’m the middle sister of the three of us and I think I look more like my older sister (unfortunately she’s too shy for social media:p) But I’m so happy to hear that you also have a super sis! Sisters make the best friends in the world! Have a great day! ;)

5. Radi October 7, 2015 / 10:01 pm

I love this post so much! I can totally relate because I also have a twin sister (not really a twin), but people always think we’re twins. Wonderful idea and I really can’t tell the difference, you look so much alike.

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 8, 2015 / 1:04 pm

Hi Radi! Thanks so much for stopping by! Truly appreciate it :) And I would love to see a post of you and your twinsie sis, too! :) Have a great day! xo

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 8, 2015 / 1:07 pm

You make us blush, Jill! I always say: that’s the power of makeup!! :p Have a great day! xo

6. They call me Gladys October 8, 2015 / 7:21 am

Myself i have 3 older sisters and its so much fun. I believe sisters are precious presents. For better or worse they are our best friends.

Love you post vivian.

Mine is finally up. It would be nice if you check it out

Xo

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 8, 2015 / 1:08 pm

Thanks sweetie! I’m glad you liked the post :) Will check out yours soon! ;) Have a great day!

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 14, 2015 / 10:45 am

Ohhh YAS! Thanks Yasmin, you’re the only one who can spot the differences (so far) :) Thanks for stopping by, hope you have an amazing week ;) xo

7. Debaleena Basu October 9, 2015 / 3:43 am

This is such a cute outfit! It will make a great college outfit. Both of you are gorgeous!

8. Sarah October 9, 2015 / 4:31 pm

This is such a nice post! I also have a little sis and there is nothing sweeter than the sister connection. You guys look great. Lovely blog!

Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 14, 2015 / 10:47 am

Thanks so much for stopping by, Sarah! Truly appreciate it :) Yay to our awesome sisters! Have a great day :) xo

9. kiki.anne October 9, 2015 / 6:48 pm

Awww, you guys are so adorable, this is such a fun photoshoot! It must be nice to be so close with your sister :) Lovely post!
    xo Kiki

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 14, 2015 / 10:48 am

Thanks Kiki! Glad you liked the post :) Oh yes it definitely is, having a sister is like having a best friend :) xo

10. Colovibes October 9, 2015 / 6:58 pm

Love this post!! And totally understand you because I have an older sister and all the time the people mixed up and think we are twins or so but we are totally different physically and in our personalities!! haha!!
    Lovely pics babe!
    Have a great weekend!!
    XoXo

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 14, 2015 / 10:55 am

Thanks beautiful! Haha I know right! Crazy huh? :p However, I’m glad to have a sweet sister like Ling :) She’s the best! And I’m pretty sure your sister is amazing too! ;) xo

11. Yulia October 11, 2015 / 12:46 am

You guys are so cute together! Your sister is just as beautiful! Not surprised that you often get mistaken for twins:) I don’t have a sister, but sometimes I wish I had someone to laugh with (other than my husband lol).

Anyway, hope you are having an amazing weekend!:)

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 14, 2015 / 11:09 am

Happy Wednesday Yulia and as always, thank you so much for your comment :) Awww I know what you mean, but I believe having a husband is very precious as well :) I seriously can’t wait to marry my soulmate hehe..Hope you have an amazing week! xo

12. Naeun October 13, 2015 / 6:43 am

I am so in love with this post! You probably don’t want to hear any more of this, but you guys do look like twins!! If you hadn’t mentioned that your sister likes to dye her hair and wear nude lipstick then I wouldn’t have been able to tell you apart in these photos. You’re so lucky to have an amazing sister like Ling :) I’m an only child so I can’t relate unfortunately haha anyway I hope we get to see Ling again on your blog!

• vivian | t w o w a r d October 14, 2015 / 11:44 am

Haha thanks Naeun! :p I think you will be able to see the differences if we dress differently :P My mom always says I dress too formal and boring :p Have a great day! xo

13. Asa October 18, 2015 / 9:08 pm

Adorable! You and your sister are the cutest. I love the styling and the photography is amazing. You two do look similar, if Ling’s hair was darker and she wore red lippies, I might do a double take. You two should do another shoot together soon.

14. Davy October 21, 2015 / 9:10 am

Is so pretty and natural!

15. deefordana October 21, 2015 / 11:15 am

OMG! This is so far my favorite post!! I loveee this!!! I love sister love! You guys look so adorable and you remind me of me and my sister, she is the one who is older than me with three years and people keep mixing up between us.
    I adore your outfits ♥