Trenched

Happy Tuesday!

trenched002

The weather has been so crazy lately. One day yay, another day nay.

Over the past few weeks, the weather dropped from 20/21 to 14/15 degrees. On top of that, we’ve got lots of rain, thunder and lightning. Lovely. Yup I know. I hate to say it, but I think it’s time to wrap up and beat the frigid Fall temperatures.

When it comes to outerwear for Fall, the trench is one of my favourite pieces. Not only is it a classic coat for transitioning from summer to fall, but it also protects you from rain and wind. Plus, it adds a stylish yet feminine touch to your look.

For this look, I’ve paired the trench with some jeggings and a knitted sweater. This sweater is also a wardrobe staple for Fall since it keeps me warm and cosy. As for footwear, I decided to wear high leg block heel boots. I absolutley love these boots as they aren’t too high and they give me enough support. To finish off my look, I added a pop of burgundy to my look. A great colour for Fall, don’t you think? Hope you’ll like it!

trenched004

trenched003

trenched005

trenched000

trenched009

trenched008

trench: Massimo Dutti (old, SS15) | knitted sweater: New Yorker (old) | jeggings: Pieces (old)| bag: Céline (similar here) | boots: Mango | sunnies: Tom Ford (similar here)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

P.S. stay tuned for our next article as we are going to show you how to tie your trench belt :)

Love,

Let’s keep in touch!

instagram-32pinterest-32

instagram-32wordpress-32

1. No Rule, Just Style September 9, 2015 / 1:11 am

Love this look for the fall season! You know I love a good trench! Ha! The boots, coat, and sunglasses make you look so chic and sophisticated.
    Can we get some of your rain? We’ve been in a drought! *sigh* Have a great week gorgeous! Oh, those sunglasses ….Can you ship them to me? Hahaha. #TomFord

A| https://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 2:38 pm

Hahha you’re the sweetest, Abrielle! I’m glad you liked those sunnies! They are worth the investment :P As always, thank you so much for your comment! :) Have a lovely day ahead! xo

• No Rule, Just Style September 14, 2015 / 3:48 pm

@Vivian,
        You’re more than welcome! It’s always a pleasure reading your posts. Have a great day as well! xx

2. Feline Creatures September 9, 2015 / 4:22 am

I totally agree that trench coats are great transitional pieces, and the one you have on is a classic! So sorry to hear about the crazy weather where you’re at (remind me which European country?) as we have been experiencing weird temperature swings and despicable rainstorms. Anyhow, hope you and Wai are enjoying your week so far! :) xo~ Lena

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 2:41 pm

Thanks Lena! Haha to be honest, I wish I lived in the US! We are based in NL and I really hate it as the weather is always so unpredictable… *sigh* Anyways, have a great start to your week! ;) xo

3. sPOTTlight September 9, 2015 / 1:57 pm

What a wonderful look <3 The trenchcoat is so classy and just fits you perfectly!

4. oddinarygirl September 9, 2015 / 2:50 pm

I need that trench coat to complete my life!… or my autumn/winter..maybe! :D

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 2:43 pm

Hahah thank you so much girl! Hahah I know right! A trench is a must! ;) xo

5. Kia / The House of KTS September 9, 2015 / 7:37 pm

Well we’re in a heat wave right now lol… go figure. But girl you look amazing in this trench coat. I have been searching for the perfect trench for so long. Hopefully, this year will be my year. And I am so loving those boots as well. Work it girl.

Kia / KTS

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 3:04 pm

Thanks K! I know exactly what you mean! It took me ages to find the perfect trench which was stylish and affdorable at the same time. Massimo Dutti has the perfect timeless trenches for Spring and Fall hehehe..Have a great day! xo

6. Mitzie Mee September 9, 2015 / 8:35 pm

Look at those boots! I saw them on Instagram and they are absolutely gorgeous! Regarding trenches, this is probably my favorite wardrobe item, and I don’t think that I’ve ever been trench-less since my teenage years. I’ve even considered purchasing the classic Burberry trench for a while, but it’s a lot of money to spend on a jacket. I really like your trench from Massimo Dutti (the color is just perfect), but I guess they’re not in store anymore.

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 3:09 pm

Hahah me too! I also considered buying the Burberry trench but it was way too expensive! The trenches from Massimo Dutti come back every spring season and they are usually available in February/March :) Have a lovely day and I hope you had a great time in Madrid! xo

• Mitzie Mee September 21, 2015 / 6:45 pm

When I came back to Dubai a couple of days ago, Poul had bought me a Burberry trench as an anniversary present. I’d bet he’s been reading your blog and my comments:):)

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 21, 2015 / 7:17 pm

Omg!!! That’s so sweet of Poul!!! You’re so lucky, Mitz!! You finally got it! Can’t wait to see you rock that burberry trench! ;) Poul, if you are reading this: you did a great job!! :D

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 3:10 pm

That’s very kind of you, thank you so much Hailey! Have a great start to your week! xo

7. Ela (@WunderBliss) September 10, 2015 / 5:01 am

That sounds so similar to our weather here. We had a crazy wind storm and didn’t have power for 5 days! It was pretty crazy considering I can’t remember the last time it’s happened here. This trench coat fits you like a glove – super stylish and chic! You wear it very well Vivian. I’m looking for the perfect one also to bring into fall. I seriously can’t get enough of wearing burgundy this fall! You look amazing xoxo

Can’t wait for your next post:-)

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 3:16 pm

Happy Monday Ela! I hope you had a lovely weekend! As always, thank you so much for your comment! You definitely know how to make me smile :) I couldn’t agree with you more, burgundy is such a beautiful colour for fall! Stay warm and cosy :) xo

8. wanderhour September 10, 2015 / 9:08 am

This outfit is so good! I absolutely love the boots! Wish I can wear something like this where I live!

Katherine Lou

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 3:19 pm

Thank you so much Katherine! You’re so sweet! Hope you had a lovely weekend :) xo

9. Colovibes September 10, 2015 / 3:26 pm

You look amazing!!! Winter like, but amazing!!! I can’t believe we are almost in fall!! Today is raininghere and I refuse to believe that summer is over but when I see a look like yours then it doesn’t seem that bad!! hahaha!! Love the look and the boots!! BTW, I need a trench ASAP! Can you believe I don’t have any trench??
    Have a great day babe!
    XoXo

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 3:22 pm

Hahaha nooooo waaaaaaay!! I don’t believe you! How come you don’t have any trenches? :p I honestly think a trench will fit you like a glove and I think you will look gorgeous in it too :) So hurry up girl! I want to see you in a trench!! ;) xo

• Colovibes September 18, 2015 / 9:26 pm

Believe me, I have always wanted the one from Burberry but I never have the money so I think I have to start go a little bit down with my trench expectations! hahaha
        XoXo

10. heyrosaphotography September 10, 2015 / 7:44 pm

The coat, the shoes and the bag are to die for! I love the colors that you have in this post.
    Love,Heyrosa

11. May Cho (@maaaaycho) September 11, 2015 / 7:12 am

Give me a trench coat and I’m pretty sure I’ll style it up this way; I love the look! The burgundy is such a lovely colour against the neutrals!

May | THE MAYDEN

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 14, 2015 / 3:29 pm

Thank you so much May! Glad to hear we share the same taste in clothes ;) Have a great day :) xo

12. deefordana September 16, 2015 / 11:38 am

I need this trench as soon as possible! I love itt! You look so gorgeous Vivian. I love your pictures they are so beautiful.
    Have a great day sweetheart

13. Sheree September 17, 2015 / 5:32 am

Such a classy and classic look Vivian! Those burgundy Celine is perfect for fall, heck this whole look is on point.

~xo Sheree