Go simple or go home

Happy Friday!

monolook03

Sometimes the simplest things are the best

— think of a smile, a hug, a kiss, a good cup of coffee in the morning or even your wardrobe essentials. After years of trying different styles, I’ve finally found one which suits me most. Basics are my best friends, you can create endless looks without feeling tired. Yas, go simple or go home.

monolook01

monolook02

monolook05

monolook07

monolook08

monolook04

tee: New Look | skinnies: Primark (similar here) | bag: Céline (similar here) | flats: Zara (similar here) | sunnies: Tom Ford (similar here)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Love,

Let’s keep in touch!

instagram-32pinterest-32

instagram-32wordpress-32

1. No Rule, Just Style September 4, 2015 / 2:38 pm

Simplicity goes a long way! Love this look! Classic, casual, and chic. So….I’ll be honest. I love this outfit, but my first thought was, “Oh no, I was going to do a post with the same Zara flats and black skinny jeans!” Hahaha. I’ll come up with another look though. I’m not going to steal your look. Ha! Have a great weekend, and a safe holiday my dear! xoxo

A| https://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 4, 2015 / 3:12 pm

Thanks hun!! You’re the best! Don’t say it like that please! You’re not stealing it at all :) In fact, I think everyone would have done the same thing because those flats are so versatile! Anyway, I’d loveeee to see you in black skinnies and nude lace-up flats! So bring it on beautiful! ;) Have a lovely weekend! xo

• No Rule, Just Style September 4, 2015 / 4:27 pm

LOL. You’re welcome! And thank you!! You’re amazing! I’ll include you in my post! xoxo

2. Asa September 4, 2015 / 4:45 pm

Ugh I want this entire outfit! Vivian you have done it again, another A+ outfit. I couldn’t agree more about keeping it simple. You have really mastered that to a t. I now want to give red lips a try. What color/brand do you wear? Love the shoes, I need those in my life.

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 7, 2015 / 1:24 pm

Happy Labor Day Asa! Haha thank you, you always know how to make me smile :) As for the lippies, in this look I’m wearing collection exclusive – Blake’s pure red by L’Oréal and sometimes I also wear red carpet by Dior:) Hope this helps and I can’t wait to see you in red lippies ;) xo Vivian

3. Pipsysl September 4, 2015 / 5:51 pm

So minimalistic and so perfect! That touch of nudes with the flats makes your look even more stylish and polished! Have a nice Friday!

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 7, 2015 / 1:25 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by, truly appreciate it ;) Have a great day! xo

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 7, 2015 / 1:25 pm

Haha thank you so much for your lovely comment! You really make me blush! Have a great day! xo

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 7, 2015 / 1:26 pm

Thank you so much Doreen! Glad you liked the outfit ;) Have a lovely day ahead! xo

4. oddinarygirl September 6, 2015 / 5:53 am

Simplicity is just the best! And girl, I’m in love with those nude Zara flats!!! 😍😍

5. deefordana September 6, 2015 / 10:15 am

Babe ur so adorable and cute!! Love this basic comfortable outfit!
    Happy Sunday gorgeous ♥

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 7, 2015 / 3:33 pm

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Dana! You’re too kind :) Have a great day! xo

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 7, 2015 / 3:35 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by, means a world to me! ;) Have a great day! xo

6. Mitzie Mee September 6, 2015 / 9:33 pm

Ha ha..I’m so with you on this one. This is exactly what I could see myself wearing,when I’m visiting Madrid next weekend (though my lace-ups will be black):) Love your bag too. It’s gorgeous!

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 7, 2015 / 3:38 pm

Thanks Mitz! Wow you’re going to Madrid? That’s awesome! Have fun, enjoy and take care of your personal belongings:) Can’t wait to see the pictures! xo

7. Kristina September 7, 2015 / 1:01 am

Great outfit, I love everything about it, the shoes and the bag are just gorgeous!

Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

Kisses from Zurich,
    K

8. Colovibes September 7, 2015 / 3:25 pm

The simpler the better!! And you look just perfect with those stripes and shoes!! BTW, I bought those lave up flats too but the firts day I wore them they scratched!! Do you have any tip to fix them??? haha!

Have a great weeke babe!
    XoXo

• vivian | t w o w a r d September 7, 2015 / 3:58 pm

Thanks Heidi! You’re too kind :) Haha I’ve got the same thing! It also scratched the back of my feet on the first day! I used a band aid instead and it worked perfectly fine :) Have a great day babe! xo

9. Ela (@WunderBliss) September 7, 2015 / 9:00 pm

Your simplest style is the best Vivian! Everything you wear you always look so cleaned and polished. I really need a pair of those lace up ballet flats. Been seeing them everywhere this fall. Hope you had an awesome Labor Day long weekend:-)

10. Yulia September 8, 2015 / 5:03 am

Totally agree with you, Vivian! I think simple outfits are the most elegant and the most modern. That red lipstick suits you really well! Oops, I think I already said that before:) Anyway, have an amazing week ahead!

11. Pingback: Boyish | twoward